- Camphor Essential Oil is derived from the Cinnamomum camphora botanical and is also referred to as True Camphor, Common Camphor, Gum Camphor, and Formosa Camphor.
- There are 4 grades of Camphor Essential Oil: White, Brown, Yellow, and Blue. Only the White variety is used for aromatic and medicinal purposes.
- Used in aromatherapy, Camphor Oil’s scent is known to offer relief to a congested respiratory system by clearing the lungs and addressing symptoms of bronchitis and pneumonia. It also boosts circulation, immunity, convalescence, and relaxation.
- Used topically, the cooling effects of Camphor Essential Oil soothe inflammation, redness, sores, insect bites, itching, irritation, rashes, acne, sprains, and muscular aches and pains.
- With anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, Camphor Oil is also known to help protect against contagious viruses.Used medicinally, Camphor Oil stimulates and boosts the circulation, digestion, excretion metabolism, and secretions. It reduces the intensity of physical pain, nervousness, anxiety, convulsions, and spasms. Its refreshing and relaxing scent is also known to stimulate and boost the libido.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.